Multi-generational with clients, multi-generational with carriers, and multi-generational with employees.
Founded in 1890, Associated Agencies, Inc. is one of the top privately held agencies in the Midwest. We are a full-service brokerage firm that assists individuals and business with their property, casualty, employee benefits and individual insurance needs. Associated’s longevity in the business allows us to draw upon years of experience, establish long-standing relationships with leading insurance carriers and develop unparalleled expertise. AAI has a proven track record that enables us to anticipate changes and determine a new direction. This allows us to create innovative and productive solutions to our clients’ risk management needs that drive down costs over time. We are experienced in handling all lines of coverage from the basic insurance program to the complex program with professional liability needs.
AAI serves nearly 15,000 clients nationwide; individuals and businesses—small and large, for-profit and non-profit.
Associated Agencies, Inc., has a history of service to the community. For example:
- Sponsor of Annual Kendall County “Sweetness” Run benefiting abused, neglected, and underprivileged children
- Annual sponsor of the Jackson Park Hospital and Medical Center, and the Sinai Community Institute; both institutions offer vital services to inner-city Chicago
- Annual sponsor to Illinois Holocaust Museum and Education Center
- Annual sponsor to U.S. Holocaust Museum
- Annual contributors to Quentin Road Christian School
- Annual contributors to Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago, Jewish Child and Family Services, Jewish Community Centers of Chicago, Jewish Theological Seminary
Associated Agencies, Inc. has also earned a number of awards, accolades and recognition from numerous carriers and local programs we’re involved with.
Awards and Honors:
- The Ark’s Rhea Segal Food Pantry – annual donation
- 2012 Illinois Family Business of the Year Finalist
- 2010 Business Ledger Annual Awards for Business Excellent
- Best Places to Work in Insurance winner 2011, 2012 and 2013
- 2013 Healthiest Employer Runner up
- Prime Minister Level donors to the Jewish United Fund